And we come back as Jolly Green Cena trots out to address Brock Lesnar by way of the live crowd and the audience watching on tape delay at home. We get the replay of the “Brawl from last week in which started this whole debacle”. We see the punch replayed around the world. We witness the ball kick from behind, and we see the F5. Funny, on my keyboard, F5 refreshes my browser, I don’t get the connection to dropping someone on their face. But whatevs.
Here’s the short list of info you need to know:
- Cena thinks that was interesting footage.
- Brock gets away with shit like that and Big Johnny just watches him do it.
- Big Johnny is a coward.
- It might be the end of Cena’s era, now that it’s the beginning of
Scrappy Doo’sBig Johnny’s P-People P-Power Era.
- Cena ain’t care.
- Johnny’s a coward, won’t fire Cena in his face. (yes, that’s how he said it)
- Lesnar is here to replace Cena.
- Lesnar is here to end Cena’s career.
- Brock ain’t care.
- The crowd is surprisingly ok with the idea that Cena might be gone for good soon.
- Brock said Cena’s scared.
- Cena is scared, but that’s alright. If you ain’t scared, you’re a liar.
- Cena screams and hollers about fighting.
About this time, Big Johnny’s Paramount Pictures theme music comes on and he informs Cena of the following:
- Cena is out, P-People P-Power is in.
- Cena will be in an Extreme Rules match tonight.
- Next Monday, we’ll have a 3 hour RAW and a contract signing between Cena and Lesnar
- Also, Big Johnny won’t reveal Cena’s opponent for tonight’s EXTREME RULES MATCHUP
Thankfully that shit comes to an end. And we get a recap of the match that opened the show. Thank god. Something worth seeing again for a change. But then, we get….
Keep reading, click the page numbers below.